Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A REAL Thai conflict

I don't know everything that is going on, but me and Sarah had asked to take a few of our "personal days" to on a trip to Laos with my Uncle Marty who lives in Bangladesh. This was the only time he could do it.

I understood personal days to be effectively vacation days. You let the boss know ahead of time, ask if it's okay. We did. And we got approval. But apparently that wasn't enough.

The people that cover us when we are out are our Thai teacher's assistants. But they are rebelling against us now in the way Thais do. I got out of there when I heard they were so upset (the correct Thai response). Sarah unfortunately got attacked Thai-style and I'm not sure what happened. I just know that they might make it their business to make the rest of the time at this school as difficult as possible.

Sorry to give such a cryptic blog entry. Don't worry, things will work out and be alright in the end. I'll try to give more specific details as I get on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment