Monday, October 29, 2012

Being Social in Busan, Korea Magical Mystery Tour pt5 + Toe Socks!

Hah. Funny. That last post was my most popular one in months. And it was on statistics!! Hah. Anyway...

In Busan I stayed at a hostel that was kind of in the middle of a lot of stuff. The people at the hostel were very nice and I made a few friends.
This is the manager of the hostel. We are at a bar down the street. He's a really cool guy.

This guy is from Spain. He was in the same room as me.

Helped manage the hostel. She is a Chinese student studying Korean language to become an interpreter.


I really like the Egyptian guy creeping on the right. He was a cool guy.
One of the cool things that happened here was that we used googlemaps to show overhead views of out houses. The Egyptian guys house(s) were huge and absolutely stunningly beautiful--and that was from above! They were all definitely interested by the meandering nature of my suburban neighborhood roads and houses.

Couple of girls I met...at a bar.



And that guy too.



We all went Karaoke together, the four of us.
Since I gave some pictures of me in close quarters with girls, I decided to make A feel better by showing some cute pictures of her that I haven't posted on facebook already!! (Fair warning)

I gave her these as a present. Toe socks!

I always love her smile.

I don't remember why she's laughing. The overall-things look ridiculous to me, but I think she wanted to buy them...
Mote.

No comments:

Post a Comment