Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just the Stats, Ma'am

As a quick reprieve from my Korea trip, I wanted to show you something I've enjoyed looking at for the past year: blog stats!

I've been looking at the stats of where people are reading my blog. The first two countries are obvious: USA and Thailand. But after that it gets weird.


 I haven't a clue why I get so many hits in Russia. I don't know anyone from Russia. Same goes for India, though I guess I do know one person who I am vaguely acquainted with.

South Korea makes sense sense Jeff is there. The UK isn't that weird as I've met people there. I met people in Malaysia who I facebooked. I know people from Canada and Denmark. Germany? a little weird.

But one country not on this list because it only had one hit is Georgia! Who do I know from freakin Georgia!

Take from the info what you will. It is interesting enough on its own, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment